Part-Time Customer Care Agent
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life starting with a new experience and solution to the world’s most hated household chore…laundry. We merge next-generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
2ULaundry is hiring a Part-Time Customer Care Agent to join our Charlotte-based Customer Care Team. While the role is part-time there may be an opportunity to convert to full-time later on. The hours would be from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
In this role, you will provide customer support via multiple customer service channels. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the business, provide an exceptional user experience and build other skills including analytics, sales and more.
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional, above and beyond customer support.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, text, email and online chat and provide creative and thoughtful solutions to their requests.
• Master our product, offerings and internal systems to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of business policies.
• Capture and close referrals and new sales opportunities.
• Work with the Customer Care Analyst and other internal teams to identify and solve for daily and long-term operational issues.
The ideal candidate:
• Ability to be empathetic and have a true passion for delighting customers by putting yourself in their shoes.
• You’re a team-player, willing to take on any task, big or small and have an exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability.
• You’re detail oriented, comfortable with multi-tasking and can address a high volume of inbound requests.
• You can follow company policies while working in the best interest of the customers.
• You’re interested in startups and have a willingness to be flexible with our growth.
• High School Diploma or GED required. College degree, preferred.
• 1-2 years of previous experience in a call center or similar environment, preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to learn new software quickly and comfortable working with various platforms in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive hourly rate.
• The chance to join an office filled with passionate, smart and happy people that encourage rapid professional growth.
• Potential to grow into a full-time role as the company continues to grow.