In this role, you will be managing accounts to ensure all projects are completed on time and on budget, for a mix of traditional and digital or inbound clients. Your primary responsibilities include fostering and maintaining deep, trusting and lasting relationships with clients that result in tangible success for their business through marketing strategy. You will function as the key point of contact, strategic mind and daily communicator for all client needs. You will oversee and work as a team with assigned Account Coordinator or Junior Account Lead to effectively manage all client projects according to deadlines and budgets. Salary for this position is dependent upon experience.
• Writing creative briefs and putting jobs into the project management system for any creative deliverables.
• Learn and understand clients’ business (including industry categories).
• Managing, prioritizing and being accountable for delivery of projects by due dates and within the needs in the creative brief.
• Working with vendors to assemble quotes, negotiate costs and produce any printed materials.
• Communicating with clients to obtain important pieces of project information.
• Attending client meetings and making deliveries to clients as needed.
• Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary.
• Ensure that agreed-upon Agency workflow/process is followed.
• Measuring campaign results and providing regular reporting.
• Work with team to manage and plan creative resources.
• Monitoring progress on each project and communicating needs or concerns to the client and/or internal team as quickly as possible.
• Keeping the client informed on the status of their projects by holding regular (typically weekly) status calls.
• Support the client by providing insights and recommendation for digital marketing strategy and techniques (SEO processes, paid search campaigns, email/newsletter/eblast processes and reporting and analysis).
• Creating estimates, timelines, budgets, meeting materials and proposals.
• Strategic and execution guidance on all aspects of assigned clients.
• Monitor and guide activities of internal staff to make sure clients’ needs are being met.
• Increase billings on assigned accounts by continuously monitoring accounts for services of value to clients that could be added to billings.
• Develop and review brand strategies, marketing plans and creative briefs.
• Oversee creation of detailed timing plans (from creative development through delivery) and manage timing plan/s throughout the life of each project.
• Provide insight on process improvements or resources/tools opportunities.
You might be a good fit if you have:
• 4-6 years of agency experience or internal marketing department work.
• Project management, group leadership or management experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and Google Drive applications.
• Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords and other digital reporting platforms.
• Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Software (Inbound marketing certification and other HubSpot certifications are a plus).
• Working knowledge of social media management and reporting platforms like HootSuite, Buffer and Facebook Insights.
• Basic to expert understanding of one or all production disciplines such as print, digital, broadcast (multi-media) and live events production (a plus, but not required).
• Familiarity with measuring campaign results in tools like HubSpot, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
• Efficient and task-oriented, self-motivated, quick and assertive, organized.
• Strong understanding of marketing tools and agency services.
• Solid understanding of inbound marketing as it pertains to all inbound clients and HubSpot best practices.
• Strong communication skills and effective client communication skills including the ability to address and solve problems.
• Exhibit understanding of the role of a long-term marketing communications relationship with existing client.
• Ability to multitask while staying organized and getting the job done.
• Must be organized with strong leadership, analytical, writing and project management skills.
Other desirable skills:
• Work as liaison/communications hub between all Agency team members and agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project.
• Keep internal team and clients aware of progress on each project and the development/deployment of the project.
• Alert team if a project strays out of the originally set parameters (budget and timeline).
• Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style.
• Ability to manage projects and communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner.
• Nice way of working with people, team player.
• Self-starter goes above and beyond on tasks.
• Show ability to manage and lead a room/team.
• Guide career and skill development of assigned Account Coordinator or Junior Account Lead.
Why work with us:
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.