AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• $4 billion services company in South Charlotte.
• Aggressive growth to include strategic acquisitions.
• Fastest growing in industry.
• Approximately 700 service locations, provides greater opportunities for career growth and development as the company continues to grow and sets the standard for operations in this industry.
• Great leadership team, open door policy with lots of energy and ideas.
• Large company in terms of revenue, locations and employees (10000) – large corporate office (right at 500), but still small enough to get to know the people you work with, not just a “number”.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Dynamic company, willing and able to change frequently.
• Discount program on everything from cell phone plans to vehicle purchase plans to movie tickets, Bobcats tickets, Tickets at work program (national program), on-site gym) etc.
• Ability to be noticed/promoted/make an impact, not an organization where everything has already been decided and you just plug-n-play and follow an SOP and have no input.
What you will do:
• Timely prepare and/or review and file personal property tax returns.
• Review assessment notices, track protest deadlines and timely protest or appeal liability.
• Timely process property tax payments to ensure the lowest possible tax liability.
• Identify, document and propose implementation of tax savings strategies.
• Prepare, administer and successfully close property tax audits, appeals.
• Identify and mitigate risks which might adversely impact the company’s tax liability.
• Reconcile property tax accrual accounts in the general ledger.
• Assist in preparing annual property tax budgets for review.
• Proactively monitor property tax-related legislative activity and support ongoing legislative initiatives.
• Use property tax research tools to support reporting positions and identify favorable tax positions.
• Assist in conduct of property tax audits.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 5-7 years of property tax experience in multi-state, corporate tax environment.
• Working knowledge of OneSource, PowerPlan Tax software or equivalent tax software.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Advanced Property Tax research skills.
• Dependable, motivated, self-starter.
• Highly organized and the ability to multitask.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.