As a Project Manager at MODE you will work on multiple accounts and be responsible for a variety of print, digital and branding projects. You will work closely with our Associate Director of Project Management & Production, Agency Partners and fellow Project Managers to integrate your projects into the overall agency workflow. On designated projects of smaller scale that match your skill-set, you may also work directly with the client.
You will help keep projects on time, on budget and on strategy from concepting and planning to building and delivery, while ensuring adherence to our process. The Project Manager plays a key role in the success of the project with the responsibility for the daily management of assignments and workloads. In this role you will schedule the project team, assign tasks, create and monitor timelines, encourage communication and enhance morale. Project scopes can vary from a single landing page or print piece to multifaceted and multi-channeled campaigns.
You’ll be asked to build strong relationships with our teams inside the agency, as well as external partners and vendors, often under tight deadlines. You will need to be calm under pressure and have confidence in your abilities so you gain the trust of all parties. You should have strong skills in both the traditional and digital spaces and be excited to work across multiple platforms. You must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related, but not limited to, project budgets, resources and timelines.
• At least 3-4 years agency level or design firm experience managing large-scale, complex projects.
• Understanding of multiple mediums including print, digital, social and brand development and be able to speak confidently about each.
• Experience in vendor management.
• Excellent collaboration skills. No “my way or the highway” attitudes allowed.
• Poise with clients, partners and internal team members. They have to respect and trust you or you can’t do your job.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Basecamp, Harvest and Forecast for Harvest (or be able to learn it very quickly).
• Incredible organization for both yourself and others.
• 100% employee medical coverage.
• 401(k) plan with match.
• 5+ weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• Work from home days.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.
• Continuing education support.
• Catered Lunch & Learns.
• Summer Fridays (off at 2 p.m.).
• Free snacks and beer/wine.
•New office in South End on Light Rail Trail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
Submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PROJECT MANAGER.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to all applicants but we will reach out to you if your resume matches the skills we’re looking for. No phone calls or visits please. Sorry, we cannot sponsor visas at this time. Telecommuting is not a possibility. Please, no recruiters.