Renovations Project Manager
At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $300 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month.
We’re looking for our first Renovation Project Manager to join the Charlotte team. As a Renovations Project Manager, you’ll coordinate key facets of the logistics involved in renovating and selling homes. You’ll work with our customers, our vendors and various Opendoor teams, including those in our San Francisco headquarters.
As the Renovations Project Manager, you will oversee renovations and use your diverse set of skills to improve our repair quality and efficiency by supporting the Renovations Lead and facilitating communication across various teams and departments. The team will leverage your organizational skills, attention to detail and decision-making strengths to enhance Opendoor’s already exceptional product, taking it to the next level.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the projects assigned to your area.
• Approve and implement vendor/contractor scopes and budgets.
• Conduct field quality control checks.
• Work within scheduling system to coordinate renovations and repairs.
• Quickly adapt to evolving situations and priorities.
• Work comfortably both individually and as part of a project team.
Our ideal candidate has:
• 2+ years experience in real estate/construction.
• Background in logistics, operations or project management.
• Strong technical and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree or greater
• Professional experience as a contractor (or similar).
• Project management experience.
• Have a network of GCs and subcontractors.
What we can offer you:
• Full medical, dental and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependent(s).
• Open vacation policy.
• Educational budget for whatever interests you.
• Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend.
• Generous parental leave.
• Opendoor values Openness.
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. This position is for employment at will and not for any definite time period.