Our Quality Assurance Product Analysts play an extremely critical role in the company by supporting the design, development, testing, installation and ongoing support of Payzer products.
As a Quality Assurance Product Analyst, you will be responsible for working with our user experience designers, product managers and engineers to ensure that you understand the design and development of new and existing products so that you can test functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases.
You will work to:
• Continuously test existing functionality.
• Identify and report issues.
• Track issues to resolution.
• Participate in design sessions to ensure comprehension of new functionality.
• Create and manage new and existing test scripts.
• Lead testing for our sprints.
• Participate in the build and execution of testing automation.
• Document and maintain testing procedures and processes.
• Support the installation and flawless execution of Payzer products.
• This role may manage other team members as the need for additional quality assurance teammates grows.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.