Director of Partner Development
The candidate will work in Charlotte, NC (Southpark area) in a professional consulting and sales environment and will assist our partners in their market development efforts.
• Researching target companies.
• Networking to develop new intermediary partners for our firm.
• Developing and strengthening intermediary relationships.
• Leading the firm’s tracking and reporting efforts through Salesforce.
• Assisting in geographical market development.
• Help manage our social media efforts.
• Some minor event planning.
• An undergraduate degree.
• A minimum of 1 year of finance/business development experience is a plus, ideally in the financial services business.
All candidates must have:
• A strong work ethic.
• Outgoing personality and willingness to source executive benefit prospects through networking, occasional direct cold-calling and prospecting efforts.
• Experience with Salesforce, MailChimp, ZoomInfo would be a plus.
• A willingness to research prospective companies and an ability to use this information to identify good candidates for our business.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.