At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a motivated and organized Community Associate to join our Charlotte team, full-time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants and current drivers at our local facilities and preparing them for the exciting road ahead. You will be responsible for supporting onboarding activities, providing a world-class experience and have the opportunity to drive our local operations activities in wide variety facets including, analyzing local market data, onboarding new drivers, creating driver communications and much more. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, have a great sense of humor and if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in Charlotte (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you.
• Guide drivers through the onboarding process whether in person, at an event, phone, email and carrier pigeon.
• Support applicants and drivers with your knowledge of both Charlotte and the Lyft platform.
• Perform pre- and post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved and on the road.
• Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have.
• Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers.
• Flexible schedule. This is a full-time role that may require some nights and weekends.
Experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry.
• Familiarity with the greater Charlotte area.
• Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills.
• Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities).
• Bonus points if you love ride-sharing so much that you’re not just a passenger but a driver too. You know the TLC is more than just a cable network and are all about THE TEAM, since we all know there is no “I” in TEAM.
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.