Director of Digital Marketing
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a digital-minded leader to drive growth for one or more of our leading brands through digital transformation, marketing, e-commerce and technology. This role is responsible for working with our internal business leaders, as well as C-level partner contacts, to drive forward and execute on digital strategies (SEM, SEO, ECommerce) including driving the P&L and providing the strategic vision. The position will also develop and lead teams including marketing, creative and technology professionals.
What we are looking for:
• Strong digital marketing background with expertise in Paid Search, SEO, ECommerce or Customer Experience.
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills, experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners.
• Experience with running and owning a large P&L.
• Strong understanding of evolving e-commerce and the digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall digital marketing strategy.
• Experience in growth businesses through starting a company, new business development, new product development and/or innovation in business models.
• A high degree of creativity with a passion for driving performance.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc) or technology-oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
• Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing.
• Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
• A fast-paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work.
• We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine. Oh and untracked vacation is pretty nice too.