Customer Service Executive
We are hiring a Customer Service Executive with 5 years office experience in a similar role. You must have exceptional customer service and first class communication skills. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, proactive and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively and be a team player supporting others in the office and helping with general administrative tasks.
General duties include:
• Overseeing product repair process.
• Answering incoming phone calls.
• Dealing with customer inquiries.
• Responding efficiently to customers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and solutions.
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Taking and processing orders.
• Administrative duties.
Computer skills required:
• Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop (graphic design experience is an advantage).
• Experience with QuickBooks/Net Suite is an advantage.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop is helpful and the ideal candidate will have the ability to edit, re-size, add text and logos to images etc.
• Full-time position, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Healthcare contribution and discretionary yearly bonus.
• Salary $37,000-$43,000 (depending on experience).
Send resume and letter outlining your relevant work experience to Samantha Cole at email@example.com. References and background checks will be taken on the successful candidate.