Market Analyst (Contract)
At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, have raised over $300 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month.
Our business model is built around determining a home’s value within 12 hours of a seller requesting an offer. Using a concise summary of a home, in addition to recent competitive sales, Market Analysts are in charge of accurately placing that value on a residential property.
• Quickly and accurately determining a property’s value from your desk.
• Conducting in-person inspections of a home to provide measurements, finishes, overall condition and images for our renovations and underwriting teams.
• Residential real estate experience.
• Strong analytical skills and mindset, plus a detail-oriented personality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Access to a computer and internet service.
• This is an independent contractor position.
• Payment is bi-weekly based on valuations completed.
• Competitive bonuses are available for hitting accuracy goals.
Opendoor values Openness. Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.