Part-Time E-commerce and Marketing Intern
House Account is a software-as-a-service company that provides sales and marketing tools to brick-and-mortar businesses, focusing on luxury fashion boutiques. We are seeking an intern who can help provide administrative, technical and graphic design support––such as the creation and maintenance of custom websites, marketing calendars, email campaigns and inventory systems for our boutique clients. This position reports to the Director of Partnerships, Ashley Crabtree and is located in Charlotte, North Carolina (Charlotte location preferred, but not required).
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support the content creation and maintenance of client-specific email campaigns and custom websites (must be familiar with Photoshop).
• Support e-commerce merchandising by ensuring all inventory is appropriately categorized, described and included in applicable editorial features.
• Complete general administrative tasks for clients and internal teams as directed.
• Assist in social media and graphic design projects for the Marketing team.
• Assist Personal Shopping team as needed.
• Subject to change.
• Proficient in Photoshop, Microsoft Office, social media platforms.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
• Willing to engage in a dynamic early-stage business environment.
• Demonstrated abilities of a self-starter. Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and handle requests.
Role type and compensation:
Internships with House Account are Part-time positions available for course credit only. Charlotte location preferred, but not required.
Send your resume to Ashley Crabtree, Director of Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org.