The Business Intelligence Analyst is a key member of the Business Intelligence team dedicated to delivering high-quality business intelligence solutions across the enterprise providing insightful, actionable data to users who can impact results. This role works directly with the Fixed Operations business leaders and technical teams on customized BI application projects, as well as ad hoc reporting needs. In addition, the BI Analyst is responsible for empowering users in BI through ongoing support, coaching and training.
• Serve as the liaison between the Fixed Operations business unit and the data/technical teams to deliver high-quality BI solutions.
• Act as the single point of contact for all BI requests including data, reports and application enhancements.
• Provide BI reporting to the Fixed Operations team using MicroStrategy and/or SQL Server tools.
• Evangelize BI across the enterprise through ongoing end-user education and self-service support.
• Active participation in incident and problem management, change management, BT prioritization meetings and SDLC team/process.
• Elicit requirements directly from the business process owner and line of business leadership.
• Responsible for knowledge transfer to training and support resources.
• Able to conduct impact assessments and recommend technical solutions.
• Accountable for the successful and timely delivery of all assigned project tasks.
• Involved in the resolution of escalated production issues.
• Provide technical subject matter expertise to the business as it relates to the underlying data and transformations presented in BI applications/reports.
• Ensure BI applications delivered are accurate and properly tested to meet defined business requirements.
• Strong soft skills – verbal, written, collaboration and team building.
• Experience with transaction-based systems and BI solutions.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Knowledge of automotive dealership parts and service processes.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of analysis experience.
• Problem solver with the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, coordinate and execute on details.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams and as an individual contributor.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.