• Various legal support tasks, including, but not limited to, answering the phone, data entry, filing court documents, maintaining the firm/court calendar, handling payments and organizing files.
• Effectively communicate with consumers through challenging financial situations.
• Handle confidential matters which require discretion, sound judgment and ethical standards.
• Perform other tasks as determined by attorneys.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Minimum 2 years of legal support and front desk reception experience.
• Demonstrated experience with operating a multi-line telephone
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and possess a strong attention to detail.
• Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to adhere to a strict code of confidentiality.
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Accounts Receivable experience a plus.
• Previous experience in a law firm preferred.
• Previous collections work is a plus.
• Paralegal certificate from an ABA approved program is a plus.
• Notary Public is a plus.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Free parking.
Send resume and cover letter to Claudia Clontz at firstname.lastname@example.org.