Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
The Senior Brand Analyst will partner with strategic suppliers and Lowes merchants to drive a best-in-class online customer retail experience and grow the brand’s business on Lowes.com. This role will build strong business relationships with suppliers and enhance the brand’s online presence to improve conversion, drive online traffic and grow sales. The position will be responsible for analyzing the brand’s online performance and for identifying opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment, digital content, inventory and returns. The Senior Brand Analyst will also ensure that new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. This role will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. In support of the Lowe’s omnichannel retail strategy, this role will also partner with cross-functional groups (i.e., Merchandising, COE Product Set Up, IT/ Digital Operations, Search and Navigation, Creative, Product Management, User Experience) to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
• Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion (e.g., Q&A, reviews, click-through, surveys, heat maps). Conduct SEO keyword analysis and update online content to drive incremental traffic. Complete root cause analysis on key performance indicators.
• Cultivate and maintain strong supplier and cross-functional partner relationships by being the primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance. Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans.
• Create project plans, gain alignment with merchandising/supplier and drive execution. Build system knowledge and expertise by participating in training classes and executing project work. Identify opportunities to delegate project work to cross-functional partners and track progress.
• Help new team members with onboarding and training. Serve as a mentor for Analysts and new Senior Analysts.
Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of Online/Retail Merchandising/Vendor Management experience or 5 years experience of Online/Retail Merchandising/Vendor Management.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.