The Talent Sourcer I aligns with the Directors of Talent Acquisition, the Talent Sourcer team, business leaders and HR business partners (HRBPs) to address hard-to-fill roles, unique and specialized positions, or challenging markets and leverage a specialized sourcing and recruiting skillset to fill those roles. The Talent Sourcer I acts as an escalation point-of-contact for internal customers, external applicants, external providers (e.g., agencies) and the HR Shared Service team (HR SSC). Duties include leveraging talent acquisition reporting and analytics, performing day-to-day vendor management and assisting the Director of Strategic Sourcing or Field Talent in the development of short and long-term strategies, policies, procedures and programs.
• Source and manage requisitions for a particular level of candidate (i.e. Director, Manager) and the most hard-to-fill or the most strategic priorities.
• Assist business leaders and HRBPs with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives.
• Manages staffing activities for unique and specialized positions, either sourcing and talent acquisition directly or working with a niche (non-RPO) external provider.
• Source and screen candidates from retail sourcing channels including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Job board searches, Referrals and similar sources.
• Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates and outbound sourcing calls.
• Capture data and disposition candidates in Kenexa related to strategic sourcing campaigns.
• Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported accurately.
• Handle requisitions escalated from various TA teams, the HR SSC or the external provider as appropriate where deep functional expertise, analysis, sensitivity and business impact are critical factors.
• Support major projects such as acquisitions, divestitures or restructuring related to strategic sourcing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Business Development or related field, or 2+ years of relative experience.
• 1-3 years experience in Talent Acquisition and/or similar roles, may also have experience in other roles with subject matter expertise.
• Previous experience in a staffing function preferred, preferably for a large retail organization.
• Experience in a service delivery model with shared services preferred.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa preferred).
• Experience with an ERP system (PeopleSoft/ Workday preferred).
• Experience with service providers (Recruiting process outsourcing experience preferred).
• SPHR or SHRM-SP desired.
• Basic SEO.
• Basic Candidate Profile Packaging.
• Basic Chrome EXT Knowledge.
• Basic CRM Experience.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.