VP, Customer Loyalty and Engagement
Bank of America, leading the industry in digital banking with over 35 million online and mobile customers, is one of the largest financial institutions in the U.S. We seek leaders with fresh perspectives and diverse experiences to enhance our technology and innovation efforts and to develop and execute strategies that ensure rewarding customer experiences.
The Loyalty, Gamification and Engagement Digital Channel Consultant is a key member of the Digital Monetization team. A successful candidate will be responsible for augmenting revenue optimization through redemption activities and loyalty points issuance. He or she will also work to drive future strategy and innovation across Bank of America’s digital and gamification channels.
The Digital Channel Consultant will lead integration efforts among IT resources, Digital product teams and Consumer Insights researchers to drive strategy and engagement features. A centerpiece to our engagement platform is our industry-leading cashback program, BankAmeriDeals and our new gamification product, Coins. The ideal candidate will have experience bringing next-generation products, services and technologies to market. This role requires an individual with a strong combination of strategic thinking, detailed tactical planning and project management expertise.
• Partner with external vendors, digital wallets and retailers to identify integration opportunities that facilitate in-store and ecommerce shopping experiences.
• Work closely with UX and other cross-functional partners to document use cases, feature stories and wireframes, test plans, associate readiness plans, performance reports and controls.
• Manage multiple work streams and partner with waterfall and Agile technology teams for the execution of client facing solutions.
• Create and leverage cross-line-of-business partners to carry out initiative strategy, planning, stakeholder approvals and execution pathing.
• Establish and maintain clear execution routines for initiative continuity and regular management briefing/status reporting.
• Collaborate with executive management to shape and execute the Bank of America Digital Monetization roadmap.
Who you are:
• Candidates should have a solid understanding of loyalty strategies across a broad range of consumer categories, rewards points issuance and redemption strategies, digital currency, banking products and services, e-commerce strategies (payments, affiliate partnerships, mobile sales, digital advertising).
• Candidates should also be proactive in their approach, with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Familiarity with agile development methodology is a plus.
• The candidate must be able to absorb and build upon the vision of executive leadership and effectively create concise stories to articulate complex subject matter.
• This position requires accountability for establishing and maintaining strong relationships and building consensus of fintechs, digital wallets, retailers, peers and other stakeholders.
• 5+ years proven leadership in a management role working in loyalty, Fortune 500 rewards programs, digital currencies, sales, marketing and e-commerce.
• 3 years of experience with Digital Commerce environments with a proven track record of growing these channels and an excellent understanding of retailers’ business models and how technology enables marketing and sales.
• Proven ability to bring new products/services to market.
• Exceptional facility with Microsoft PowerPoint and Office suite.
• Excellent communication [verbal, written, presentation] and networking skills, able to drive consensus.
• Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment.