Marketing Programs Development Manager
Position leads a critical focus on brand strategy for our Ultra High Net Worth offerings across all touchpoints, with a focus on positioning and external brand communications. This position is critical to ensuring our brand activity drives the most effective and efficient engagement.
What you will do:
• Interface with Centers of Excellence, program leads, content producers, project managers and others across the segment and serve as Subject Matter Expert to optimize visibility and drive engagement with the Ultra High Net Worth segment.
• Oversee a strategic focus on brand delivery, editorial themes and program releases to proactively promote across our external touchpoints (social, web, internal).
• Direct external paid and organic social media program for the segment including strategic brand approach, program integration and creation and publishing, as well as reporting and optimization.
• Partner with agencies and Brand Lead to develop, refine, implement and integrate brand positioning across all channels, including messaging and visuals in collateral, web, advertising and influencing our advisor force.
• Measure and report on all activity and work with agency partners and centers of excellence to learn, optimize and apply to future strategies.
• 7+ years of marketing program management experience, with experience managing multiple active programs concurrently. Proactive and strategic, able to communicate complex topics (measurement, analytics, tactics) to a non-technical audience.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Experience with measurement and analysis of customer data across various channels.
• Expert level experience in brand channels for the Ultra High Net Worth (non-financial categories will also be considered, provided they target the UHNW audience) segment and able to articulate our unique selling proposition appropriately.
• Experience with brand delivery across social media channels.
• Experience leading and partnering across virtual teams with varying levels of technical and creative expertise, to drive consensus and further the UHNW agenda.
• Experience working across a matrix environment.
• Experience working with/managing agency partners.
• A good collaborator with a sense of humor and a passion for what they do, brings enthusiasm and a willingness to brainstorm to come up with innovative ideas.