Relationship Manager and Sales Analyst
Bella Tunno is a “give back” baby accessories brand with 12+ years’ experience in the baby industry. Passionate about our mission, Bella Tunno donates 1 meal to 1 child in America for every product sold. Bella Tunno products can be found nationwide at Buy Buy Baby, Nordstrom, Von Maur, Francesca’s, Pottery Barn, Cracker Barrel, Amazon.com and over 3500 mid-high-end boutiques.
The Relationship Manager and Sales Analyst should be a task and results driven individual with strong communication skills, honed analytic skills, a proven sales record and a love for people. This person will be responsible for training, coaching and developing our sales team. They will serve as the brand ambassador of Bella Tunno and a liaison between our internal team and our sales force.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
• Hardworking, persistent and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
• An interest in individual needs and points of view.
• Respect for others’ unique personalities.
• Proven ability to assess and manage sales trends.
• Love for travel.
• Visual display aptitude.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Solid computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Self-directed, solution-oriented and able to perform daily responsibilities without supervision.
Account and sales force relationship management
• Manage and grow boutique sales through showrooms and rep relationships1. Coach and develop sales reps.
• Serve as a liaison between our showroom partners, sales representatives and boutique customers and the rest of the Bella Tunno team.
• Manage day-to-day performance of all sales rep team members.
• Work with leadership team to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Lead and schedule quarterly rep and showroom meetings with external sales teams.
• Track rep and showroom sales team metrics and assess/report data on a monthly basis.
• Ensure correct usage of technology to track and measure sales.
• Travel to tradeshows to represent Bella Tunno (6-12 per year).
• Partner to plan showroom space.
• Help set up showrooms and tradeshow spaces.
• Run monthly reports to monitor top customers’ sales.
• Build and deliver training for sales reps on a seasonal basis.
Partner with wholesale manager
• Work with Wholesale Manager to create strategies to keep reorders consistent and keep in constant communication with customers.
• Assist Wholesale Manager in coordinating a seasonal inside sales plan for boutique outreach to TOP customers.
• Assist Wholesale Manager in coordinating a seasonal inside sales plan for targeting NEW boutique customers along with inactive boutique customers.
• Assist in execution of any targeted wholesale customer plans or initiatives with our Wholesale Manager.
• Provide analytics and findings behind any internal sales plans and present to core team.
• Create and monitor reports to track/forecast trends and assist in managing back-end key accounts.
• Monitor sales and product reporting on macro (company) and micro (showroom, rep, international distribution) levels.
• Run reports to track weekly sales on macro levels.
• Run reports to track weekly sales on micro levels.
• Run quarterly and yearly reports.
• Run product performance reports.
• Setup and manager key accounts.
• Read vendor manuals.
• Create packaging and shipping specs.
• Coordinate logistics.
• Run performance reports on key account sales.
• Create custom spreadsheets.
• Monitor Vendor Portals.
• Forecast sales.
• Create presentations on best sellers/recommended assortments.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.