• Scheduling of conference calls and telepresence meetings.
• Calendar management.
• Screen and respond to incoming calls: forward and respond pro-actively as appropriate.
• Prepare managers for daily schedule, including daily calendar, assist in compiling and organizing documents and materials for meetings.
• Accurately arrange complex, detailed and frequently changing travel plans and itineraries.
• Travel and expense processing.
• Handling technology and equipment issues.
• Assisting with facilities management, visitor access.
• Assist with various administrative aspects of the department, e.g. updating org charts.
• May assist other senior members of the leadership team when needed.
• Assist with onboarding and off-boarding employees.
• Must be resourceful and able to work autonomously across a complex organization structure. Excellent attention to details to ensure quality of work.
• Strong executive presence, superior interpersonal communication skills and able to work well with people with different interpersonal styles.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, manage time wisely, candle confidential and sensitive material with the highest degree of integrity.
• 5+ years Banking or financial services support experience, executive-level support preferred.
• Advanced administrative and analytical skills.
• Polished and professional in person, phone and email communications.
• Significant time management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Advanced knowledge of a variety of software programs, proficient with MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong attention to detail, ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
• Experience with Concur to process travel and expenses.
• Exemplary demonstrated work ethic.
• Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.