Executive Communications Assistant
Under direct supervision provides day to day support in the Advancement Office for the VP of Advancement.
Major areas of responsibility:
• Provide administrative support to VP, Advancement and backup functional support to Advancement Team when needed.
• Assist VP, Advancement with special projects, reporting dashboards and charting, analytics, board committee tasks.
• Coordinate and maintain Outlook calendar for VP, Advancement.
• Support Public Relations Director with social media content and dissemination on various media platforms, to include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, as needed, proficiency with Hootsuite and Google Analytics a plus.
• Provide general administrative support handling correspondence, updating records, preparing documents and maintaining relationships with partners and/or donors.
• Attend staff and team meetings as well as provide logistical assistance with these meetings and other events.
• Associate’s Degree in Office Administration, Office Systems Technology or related field required, Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration, Office Systems Technology or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in like position.
• Strong writing/editing skills with knowledge of the use of formatting/graphics to frame the message.
• Knowledge of and experience using/increasing brand presence using Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Knowledge of Access and Publisher, a plus. Raiser’s Edge experience, a plus.
• Familiarity with Google suite, including Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides and Forms.
• Requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• High-level skill in organization, possessing the ability to multitask, prioritize and meet multiple deadlines running concurrently.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.