Social Impact Sales Manager
Ready to leave your corporate sales career to make a difference in the world? We are looking for a skilled Sales Manager desiring to use his/her skills to empower and transform the lives of women in the Charlotte community in a faith-based environment. The ideal candidate should be passionate, an excellent communicator, with a proven track record of sales success and driven by mission over personal profit.
• Design and execute effective sales policies, systems and initiatives providing day-to-day leadership and direction for related staff, contractors and volunteers.
• Provide oversight to F&C’s marketing strategies supported by third-party partners to enable sales success.
• Identify, develop, direct and measure sales strategies for all channels to include F&C retail boutique, outside marketplace events, wholesale opportunities, custom design orders, high volume sales and e-commerce, support fundraising/development efforts as needed.
• Solicit input from key constituencies regarding the quality and relevance of products, conduct relevant market research, monitoring retail trends and key sales metrics.
• Keep informed of developments in the fields of retail sales with an emphasis on the fair trade/ethical fashion industry, utilizing the information to promote initiative and innovation in F&C’s operational efforts.
• Undergraduate degree (emphasis in business or marketing preferred) or equivalent experience.
• 5-8 years of progressively expansive roles as a sales representative or manager.
• Proven track record of retail/wholesale sales success by consistently meeting/exceeding sales goals.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will review and reply to your email within 2 business days. For more information on this position, please visit https://www.fashionandcompassion.com/pages/f-c-careers.