Senior Product Designer
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
Due to our aggressive growth, Red Ventures is looking to add a Senior Product Designer to our team. As a Senior Product Designer at Red Ventures, you will solve problems, understand business goals and explore innovative design approaches while working with product teams to plan and build iteratively.
In your day-to-day you will:
• Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Teams on strategic initiatives to define the future of the product.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, product teams and content strategists to oversee the overall user experience of a product and new feature development from concept to launch (and beyond).
• Help drive the vision of the product forward with continued research and user testing, while executing high-quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys and interactive prototypes.
• Take challenging workflows and convert them into simple, intuitive and elegant experiences.
• Advocate for design by presenting and sharing work with cross-functional teams while clearly communicating design rationale.
• Be committed to executing stellar UI and motion design to enhance the overall user experience.
Who you are:
• Demonstrate strategic product thinking and vision experience.
• Are passionate about design and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Fully understand the problem and business goals first and conduct user research to drive strategy.
• Are highly proficient with industry-leading design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc).
• Are highly proficient at building interactive prototypes (Principle, Invision Studio, etc).
• Possess experience building and shipping web-based applications or software with end-to-end (both UX and UI) product design ability.
• Demonstrate excellence in designing a beautiful and elegant UI.
• Have a true passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to inspire and challenge yourself and those around you.
• A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• A sense of humor helps too. We’ve got an incredible campus, tons of amenities and a casual, often ridiculous, culture. A place where your work friends become actual friends. We work hard and produce an absurd amount of creative content and yet it never feels that way. Because we’re having fun.
Sound like something your style?
Send us a few samples of your work like a portfolio, wire-frames, publications or whatever represents what you do best.