Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
MYMOVE, LLC, a Red Ventures company, partners with the U.S. Postal Service to help advertisers reach the approximately 22 million U.S. households that move each year. We are currently exploring multiple additional business lines in the digital marketing space.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Manager who will support the MYMOVE Legal Team with navigating the full scope of contract management and administration for MYMOVE, LLC by preparing, evaluating, drafting, reviewing, negotiating and closing commercial contracts. This individual will assist in managing contractual relationships with clients and serve as a liaison with the internal business teams. The performance and speed expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply.
• Work closely with internal business and sales teams to draft, review, edit, analyze, negotiate and administer terms and conditions for agreements with clients, vendors and consultants.
• Attend internal meetings as a lawyer surrogate by detailing in writing meeting topics and issues presented for consideration by the business to in-house counsel.
• Identify risks (e.g., legal, compliance or reputational risks) to the company presented by marketing campaigns or strategic business initiatives.
• Support the MYMOVE legal team generally, including information gathering for common questions presented to in-house counsel regarding contract interpretation and compliance, regulatory matters and privacy law.
• Manage and guide the contract process between legal, internal business units, sales department and external clients.
• Process contract renewals and/or amendments on an as-needed basis.
• Maintain contract database and assist with transition to electronic filing system.
• Assume responsibility for deal sheet/contract tracking report updates.
• Ensure final contracts are consistent with negotiated agreements.
• Prepare contractual correspondences to clients.
• Serve as resident expert on key details of client relationships.
• Effectively manage annual bid solicitation process from beginning to end.
What we are looking for:
• At least 4 years of significant contract drafting and management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree required and Paralegal certificate preferred.
• Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts required.
• Strong skills with using Microsoft applications required.
• Demonstrated ability to independently negotiate terms and conditions of contracts.
• Ability to fully understand, interpret and evaluate contractual language and its impact.
• Handle and close a substantial volume of diverse contracts with short turnaround time.
• Ability to effectively shift priorities and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Ability to create practical solutions to novel challenges and business opportunities.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship skills.
• Excellent business writing, spelling, grammar and proofreading abilities.
• High attention to detail and organization.
• Self-motivated, team-oriented and flexible.
• Ability to coordinate and leverage internal resources for the effective execution of a project.