OfferPad is the leading tech-enabled direct home buyer and seller. OfferPad’s on-demand technology platform is revolutionizing the industry with an innovative end-to-end real estate solution. The company empowers the consumer with choice, convenience and certainty and eliminates the stress and unpredictability associated with the traditional real estate process. OfferPad also works with real estate agents, homebuilders and other real estate technology companies, including Zillow, to provide homeowners with more options to buy and sell their homes. Founded in 2015, the company’s leadership team has decades of real estate experience and has collectively purchased, renovated, rented or sold more than 100,000 homes. OfferPad is a privately held company headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona and currently operates in Atlanta, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Phoenix and Salt Lake City, with additional cities being added in the coming months.
If you have true love and passion for real estate, technology and serving homeowners by contributing to something that is larger than you, then we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. You will be expected to learn, innovate and adapt to our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for partners, not employees who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, own your decisions and results and practice transparent communication. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we are excited to hear from you.
What you will do:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for home inspections, that loves working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment alongside the best talent in the real estate industry. As an Acquisition Project Manager you will work closely with our Acquisitions and Renovations teams to ensure a seamless customer experience. As well, the Acquisition Project Manager will be the person who inspects the home and notates issues.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
• Create scope of work for renovations team.
• Perform on-site property home inspections for homes OfferPad is purchasing.
• Provide superior customer service as one of the first points of contact.
• Provide accurate detailed reports.
• Adhere to strict timelines.
• Identify repairs that need to be made to home.
• Make Recommendations to upgrade the homes features to maximize profitability.
• Take pictures and write reports that document findings to the Acquisitions team.
What you have:
• Must be organized and able to prioritize.
• Works well in a deadline driven environment.
• Residential construction knowledge required.
• Road warrior with knowledge of the Metro area.
• 5+ years of inspecting properties product management or, relevant work-related experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree or trade certification in related field (i.e. HVAC, roofing, etc).
• Property inspection background preferred.
OfferPad is an EOE, AA/M/F/IWD/protected veterans.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.