24 Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit located in Charlotte, NC with a mission to inspire and engage communities to make an immediate impact on the lives of people affected by cancer. Its purpose is to increase public awareness, funds and support for organizations dedicated to cancer navigation and survivorship. 24 Foundation hosts charity non-competitive cycling and walking events – in Charlotte, NC, Baltimore, MD and Indianapolis, IN – that are safe, fun and open to all levels of cycling and walking abilities. For more information, call 704.365.4417 or visit www.24foundation.org.
This position is mainly responsible for organizing and coordinating office and human resources’ operations and procedures, while supporting all mission-related events, in order to achieve and/or exceed annual recruitment and revenue goals. This position will also serve as the face of the 24 Foundation office, welcoming guests and making all donors and participants feel supported and valued. Additionally, this position supports the overall organization through event process assistance throughout the year.
• Serve as the office greeter and first point of contact for all visitors and callers.
• Respond to and/or forward all telephone calls and email@example.com emails during office hours.
• Administer fundraising event platform by supporting all participants with platform needs and by training and assisting staff as needed.
• Host CRM program and support colleagues with data entry and task assignment.
• Support Stewardship Plan by mailing donor birthday cards (monthly task).
• Purchase and manage inventory and budgets of promotional items and online store/event items.
• Write all sponsorship and beneficiary contracts, as well as grant recipient outreach, collaborating with Regional Directors.
• Plan and execute training opportunities for office staff.
• Create, deploy and manage national internship program.
• Collaborate with Executive Director on event series expansion efforts.
• Manage all vendor relationships and contract negotiations for ESP, office lease, computer hardware and software, IT support and phone service.
• Manage and order all office and kitchen supplies and IT support or computer hardware.
• Serve as Human Resource Coordinator, creating a quarterly review process and EOY bonus program, along with updating Employee Handbook policies as needed.
• Liaison between ESP provider and 24 Foundation staff.
• Receive and enter donations’, matching gifts’ and sponsorship checks via remote bank deposit.
• Support all Committee and Board of Directors meetings, food ordering, packet print out and set up/tear down.
• Provide backup support to the Donations and Matching Gift Coordinator as needed.
• Attend entire 24 Hours of Booty event, including early packet pick up through event tear down.
• Work involves occasional nights and weekends.
• Commit to excellent customer service.
• Commit to other duties as they may be assigned.
Education, skills and background:
• BA or BS degree with a business or non-profit degree and/or experience preferred.
• 4 years of Human Resource experience.
• 2 years of training and/or education background.
• Management experience.
• Nonprofit event experience preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Our people are our strategic weapon. So of course, we have created a great place to work. We do this by focusing on how we challenge, train and grow our team of leaders. We want to see our organization have a positive impact on every team member, from personal growth to improving their professional skills as well as opportunities for advancement. Naturally, being on an excellent team has rewards beyond these soft qualities of a great place to work. 24 Foundation provides competitive compensation and a benefits plan, including 12 paid holidays, 401K plan and access to an annual bonus.
Email a cover letter and resume to Carrie Futral at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24 Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.