Gusto Farm to Street, a healthy fast casual restaurant, will officially open in the SouthPark food court on Monday, June 11. It’s located between Chipotle and Chick-fil-A.
Gusto specializes in fast-fired pizza and farm-fresh salads. You can create your own, or go with one of their pre-set options (popular pizza and salads below). They also offer a kids eat free deal all day on Mondays.
For those that want to test out Gusto, they’re having a grand opening celebration on Sunday, June 10, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at which time they’ll be giving away a free entree to customers (you can also donate money to Friendship Gardens).
This is Gusto’s 4th location.
Best selling pizzas at Gusto
- Farmer’s Wife ($8.95) – House pizza sauce, heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil leaves, fontina and fresh mozzarella cheese. Topped with baby arugula and finished with a fresh basil pesto drizzle.
- 4 Little Pigs ($8.95) – House pizza sauce, capicola ham, Italian sausage, salami, pepperoni, mozzarella and fontina cheese.
- Wild Shrooms ($8.95) – Balsamic mushroom truffle sauce, fresh cremini mushrooms, smoked gouda and mozzarella cheese. Topped with baby arugula and goat cheese crumbles. Finished with a balsamic drizzle.
Best selling salads at Gusto
- Local Farmers ($8.95) – Organic spring mix, fresh strawberries, fire roasted corn, spiced pecans, fresh avocados and feta cheese crumbles. tossed with our house made lemon basil dressing (add roasted chicken for $2)
- Holy Guacamole ($8.95) – Spring mix, fresh avocados, sliced red onions, heirloom tomatoes, crispy tortilla strips and a fresh lime wedge, tossed with our house made cilantro lime dressing (add grilled chicken for $2)
- Full Moon Harvest ($8.95) – Baby spinach, farm blend, roasted butternut squash, spiced pecans, sliced red onions, goat cheese crumbles and apple crisps. tossed with our house made mango citrus vinaigrette.
Photos via Gusto/Facebook