This is an entry level B2B event coordinator role where you will lead marketing event execution, both digital and in-person (conferences, partner events, workshops, webinars, etc.), as well as support other internal marketing teams as needed. This person would be joining a quickly-growing team as the first event-specific hire. The ideal candidate would have the desire to grow into an event manager role, ultimately managing other event coordinators.
• Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining and guest list.
• Coordinating with and organizing Levvel’s external stakeholders, partners and guest speakers.
• Assisting in travel arrangements and lodging.
• Filing requests for Market Development Funds (MDF) from partner sponsors.
• Working within a budget while planning event specifications.
• Collecting event details like sponsor logos, bios, headshots, write-ups, etc.
• Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organizing vendors (catering, audio/visual, check-in).
• Communicating with broader marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email, etc).
• Planning multiple events at once.
• Setting up landing pages and images for each event.
• Preparing event materials (signage, swag, print collateral, agendas, etc).
Skillset and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Understanding of basic marketing concepts and strategies.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Organization and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Tech savvy and able to use software that may not be intuitive.
• Self-managed and able to work autonomously.
• Willing to travel, less than 50%.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.