In partnership with TTS leadership, our Junior Recruiter is responsible for ensuring all of our markets, classrooms and corporate clients have exceptional talent to support and lead our students every day. We are looking for a results-driven Junior Recruiter to join our Operations team and drive our aggressive teacher and leader recruitment campaign. The ability to work under pressure on competing responsibilities with resilience, discretion, diplomacy and accuracy is essential.
• Creating and refining best-in-class recruitment strategies that enable us to recruit top instructors across our markets.
• Collaborating in a fast-paced environment with a goal-driven team to constantly fine-tune systems and improve the speed and quality with which we hire.
• Responsible for determining needs for instructors in multiple markets, interviewing candidates, reviewing teaching demos and drafting contracts for approved candidates.
• Onboarding and management of instructors across all markets and clients.
• Execute and support a competitive on-campus recruitment campaign that includes hands-on high-visibility guerilla marketing.
• Communicating our strong, collaborative culture and curriculum in a compelling way.
• Thriving in our fast-paced and results-driven environment where entrepreneurialism and innovation are keys to success.
Experiences and characteristics:
• Ability to think at the goal level (versus task) and demonstrate good logic.
• Strong technical sourcing, research knowledge and expertise.
• Experience identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies.
• Multiple location expertise.
• Comfort working with a CRM to leverage the “one-to-many” approach.
• Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing platforms to drive candidate pipeline.
• Highly analytical and process-driven mindset.
• A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and integrity.
• Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency.
• Exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn.
• Well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character.
• Possess an ability to build strong relationships, thoughtfully navigate challenging situations and get excellent results from others.
• Strong problem-solving and clear communication skills.
• Comfortable with technical terminology.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to source, network and build a robust talent pipeline.
Send resume and a blurb about why you are a rockstar to email@example.com.