Director of Digital Marketing
As a Director of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for driving development of the enterprise marketing technology roadmap in partnership with IT. Key leadership position in the pursuit to use marketing leverage technology as a competitive advantage. This position will be responsible for driving development of the enterprise marketing technology roadmap in partnership with IT. This leader will rationalize existing capabilities and tools while assessing opportunities to expand and fill prioritized gaps.
Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Director of Digital Marketing? Then we think it’s time for you to begin your #myMovement story.
What you will do:
• Ongoing assessment with internal stakeholders to identify capability needed to support ever evolving marketing and communications (primarily digital) strategies and align the needs with innovative solutions in the marketplace.
• Develop a roadmap of prioritized marketing and communications technology capability investments in partnership with IT.
• Develop high level functional and business requirements for marketing platforms in partnership with IT.
• Align and rationalize marketing platforms to increase seamless integration within marketing operations processes.
• Identify opportunities to best leverage existing capabilities broadly across marketing enterprise (e.g. increase marketing operations automation).
What we are looking for:
• BA/BS required, Masters degree preferred.
• 5+ years of business/application knowledge – knowledge/expertise in multiple and inter-dependent applications.
• 5+ years of progressive leadership experience as key influencer in design and operations of technology solutions.
• Strong ability to influence.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Direct experience partnering with Marketing IT function.
• Able to manage multiple high priority tasks or projects at a single time.
• Broad knowledge of marketing technologies and communications/messaging.
systems, particularly digital delivery systems.
• Program and project management for technology projects.
• Deep expertise in marketing operations processes.
• 5+ years experience as subject matter expert in Digital Marketing platforms including Adobe, SAS, Unica, Salesforce.com/Exact Target and/or Oracle Real-Time Decisioning.
Why work with us:
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building an outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website www.movement.com.
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%).
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee-driven community outreach program.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.