The pharmacy continues to evolve as a critical provider of patient care in today’s world of healthcare and every day millions of patients are safely and securely receiving life-saving medications from a point-of-sale (POS) powered by Emporos. Our expertise has created the safest and most efficient pharmacy POS in the industry and we are just getting started.
We are looking for a Controller to lead the finance and accounting operation of our fast-growing, profitable and private equity funded healthcare software company.
We embrace an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable and welcome. We want you to have fun here. Come join us and be part of fast growing and exciting business.
You are a great fit if you are:
• Great at building and improving processes.
• Detail-oriented while keeping the big picture in mind.
• Highly organized.
• Mathematically minded.
• Great at using data, software and models to generate insights.
• Adventurous and excited about a real challenge.
• Looking for an accelerated career trajectory.
• Report to the CFO and work directly with the CEO and the leadership team on financial planning, budgeting, reporting and analysis.
• Building and managing a world-class accounting and finance team.
• Managing financial and accounting operations, including the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, collections, inventory, A/P, revenue distribution, depreciation, operating expenses and insurance.
• Supporting and managing relationships, including contract compliance and proper invoicing, with customers, vendors, investors and external auditors.
• Developing and maintaining the framework to provide accurate and timely data and analysis for management reporting and decision support at all levels of the organization.
• Implementing systems that integrate with each function of our organization.
What you have:
• BA/BS or higher degree in finance and accounting (top schools preferred).
• 5+ years utilizing strong technical skills in cost accounting, GAAP accounting and financial analysis, CPA required and MBA preferred.
• Nuanced revenue recognition experience, including Software industry experience or industries with nuanced revenue recognition principles.
• Demonstrated the ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated the ability to think strategically about very complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
• Demonstrated ability to present clearly, concisely and with conviction.
• Experience selecting, testing and implementing an ERP system for internal or external constituents is preferred but mastery familiarity is required.
What we provide:
• A competitive salary.
• 401k with 4% company matching contribution.
• Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage for you and your family.
• Employer contributions healthcare FSA funds.
• Financial support for continuing education, professional development and sponsorship for conferences.