This is part of a new series called Apartment Hunting, where we profile new apartment and condo communities. We’ll also be profiling apartment interior design. If you’re a developer or an apartment dweller that would like to be featured, shoot us a note.
Say hello to Sycamore at Tyvola, a new 288-unit apartment community near West Tyvola and South Tryon.
Here’s a quick overview of Sycamore at Tyvola, a 30-acre community near Renaissance Park:
- Opened: Spring 2018
- Construction status: Complete this fall
- Exact address: 707 Sycamore Centre Drive, Charlotte, 28217
- Units: 288 1- and 2-bedroom units in 6 buildings; 48 units per building
- Price range: $1,256-$1,668
What’s near Sycamore at Tyvola?
Residents are close to:
- Ayrsley – Mixed-use community with a movie theater, restaurants and bars.
- Topgolf – High-tech driving range for golfers of all levels.
- Carowinds – 400-acre amusement park straddling the North and South Carolina border, home to 13 roller coasters and water park.
- Renaissance Park – 145-acre public park with a golf course, softball fields, tennis courts, sand volleyball courts and disc golf course.
- Leatherman Golf Learning Center – One-stop-shop that includes a driving range, mini-golf course and golf shop.
Sycamore at Tyvola apartment unit breakdown
The apartment complex has a total of 288 units and 7 different floor plans ranging in size from 792 to 1,211 square feet. View floor plans here.
- Unit features: Units come standard with gourmet kitchens, granite countertops, white architectural cabinetry, 9-foot ceilings, crown molding, private balcony and oversized closets.
- 1-bedroom price range: $1,256-$1,386 (792-887 sq. ft.)
- 2-bedroom price range: $1,568-$1,668 (1,133-1,211 sq. ft.)
A quick look at Sycamore at Tyvola’s common areas
Standout amenities at Sycamore at Tyvola
See all the amenities here.
- Pool. The resort-style saltwater pool has a sun shelf and a poolside lounge with fire pits and grilling stations for all your summer cookout needs. Open 10 a.m. to dusk every day, and each resident is allowed to bring 2 guests.
- Fitness. The 24-hour fitness center includes a spinning studio, yoga room and on-demand fitness classes. Looking to get outside? Hit the jogging trail, complete with outdoor exercise stations, tennis court or putting green.
The fine print:
- The community is gated and includes controlled access, elevators with fob access and plenty of free, unassigned parking. Garages are also available for $150/month.
- Residents must use Spectrum’s basic cable and internet package. No other cable or internet providers allowed.
- Pets are allowed, though certain dog breeds are not. 2 pets allowed per unit, with a $300 non-refundable fee for the first pet and $100 for the second, plus $15/month pet rent.
- Valet trash and recycling removal is $25/month.