Creative Services Production Manager
ECE is the largest, full-service entertainment agency in the country, arranging unforgettable entertainment and producing custom events from coast-to-coast and around the world. From weddings and social galas to college concerts and business entertainment, we make each event a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Creative Services Production Manager is a high-level, multifaceted position that is responsible for leading and executing the mission of the ECE Creative team. This position requires a firm understanding of the entertainment industry, as well as a knowledge of film/video production, audio and stage performance. Moreover, candidates should have a strong ability to form trusted relationships with various industry professionals and vendors. Finally, this position will demand the skills and experience of seasoned professionals from fields such as Production, Location Scouting and Event Coordination/Management. This position supports and executes the master vision of ECE and will work with all 16 offices. The Creative Services Manager reports to the CEO and is expected to work cooperatively with all company leadership, departments, and employees.
• Administers the ECE Creative Department and plans/executes the ECE Creative mission of producing ongoing content for our artists and the company as a whole.
• Leads and manages ECE creative teams and vendors in developing and delivering promotional material for artists (including pictures, videos, bios, song lists, reviews, etc).
• Develops and maintains promotional content standards guide to be distributed and used for ECE promo.
• Handles national outreach and management of appropriate vendor relationships, including but not limited to creative consulting, video production services, video editors and venue owners.
• Oversees the general creative quality within the ECE community.
• Works closely with Artist and DJ Services managers to identify artist needs and facilitate progress.
• Works with marketing team to collaborate on the development of ECE-specific promotional material.
• Work with each office to determine the creative strategy in each market.
• Interact with and oversee vendors, editors, producers and other creative production services.
• Lead and direct ECE Creative Teams in executing creative projects.
• Monitor progress and update plan of action within projects and the overall creative mission.
• Maintain and edit the ECE Creative library.
• Review and edit as necessary any and all creative material that has been produced.
Skills and experience:
• At least 10 years of experience in video/creative content production and/or editing (portfolio is required).
• Firm knowledge and understanding of high-quality creative content (film, photography, audio, lighting, production, etc).
• Developed communication and negotiation skills that allow for effective relationship development.
• Proficient project management skills.
• Strong understanding of the entertainment industry.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and handle high-pressure situations.
• Travel is required as this role oversees and manages numerous projects around the country.
• Some in-person collaboration and development will be required.
• Average amount of overnight travel is 25-50 days annually.
Email portfolio, resume, and salary requirements to Jon Alliss at email@example.com.