Textile and lifestyle products company, Laura Park Designs, is seeking a Marketing/Production Manager for a rapidly growing company based in Charlotte, NC. The Marketing/Production Manager will be responsible for website content and development. Manage the day-to-day online updates and be able to operate independently managing front-end and back-end web updates/maintenance with a strong knowledge of Shopify and MailChimp. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented person to create website and marketing content.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Solid and proven experience with Shopify and MailChimp.
• Plan and execute photo shoots for product and lifestyle content.
• Manage product uploads, collections, descriptions, tags and images.
• Optimize existing content.
• Work with staff to improve images.
• Photo editing.
• Manage special sales and markdowns, promo codes and coupons.
• Work with Instagram and Facebook social media.
• Manage production calendar.
• Generate email marketing campaigns.
• Perform regular competitive benchmarking and recommend marketing content while facilitating the flow and publication of information on the internet.
• Maintain brand standards for internal and external marketing content while facilitating the flow and publication of information on the internet.
• Develop marketing plans and promotions.
• Drive execution of promotions across all advertising platforms.
• Some travel required.
• Flexible hours.
• Room for growth.
Qualifications and skills:
• A knowledge and passion for web technologies.
• Proven ability to write thought-provoking sales and marketing copy.
• A deep understanding of e-commerce technology.
• Knowledge of Photoshop or similar.
• Ability to work from home with constant contact with virtual team members and colleagues.
• Successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
• Self-motivated, forward-thinking, adaptive mindset.
• Detail oriented, organized and a highly motivated self-starter working in a team environment.
• Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and quickly shift priorities.
• Positive attitude.
Required experience and education:
• 1 year of e-commerce experience.
• 1 year of marketing experience.
• Experience with social media, public relations, communications, creative writing and system management preferred, but not required.
• Must have own laptop, cell phone and reliable transportation to go between our mill and fulfillment center.
• 20 hours per week, $20/hour.
Submit resume, cover letter and any examples of developed content to email@example.com.