Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
Holder Construction Company, an ENR top 100 Contractor, is seeking a Business Development Coordinator. We strongly believe in an innovative approach to marketing and business development and the importance of having this role in-house.
• Coordinating proposal and qualification responses.
• Coordinating presentation materials.
• Assembling graphics and marketing collateral materials.
• Market research.
• Creating reports and maintaining data in Deltek Vision and SharePoint databases (Holder’s internal platform).
• Writing project stories and descriptions.
• General business development support (relationship management, event and organization tracking).
• Up to 3 years of experience in a marketing, communications or business-related field.
• A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications related field.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Professional, engaging, positive attitude.
• Team-oriented mindset and proactive problem solver.
• Experience in writing, developing and managing content.
• Creative, effective communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written.
• A keen eye for graphics, layout and marketing collateral (various programs).
• Independent drive, ability to take an idea and run with it.
• Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work efficiency (time management) with multiple stakeholders and under deadlines.
• Commercial real estate experience, fresh perspective on our industry is welcomed but not required.
• Experience with Deltek Vision or other CRM software programs.
Why work for us:
Since 1960, Holder Construction Company’s mission to provide clients with quality construction services has resulted in more than 80% of our business coming from repeat clients. Holder is a national construction services firm respected as a leader in “team approach” project delivery. It consistently ranks as one of the Nation’s top 100 contractors. We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program. We offer a top-notch compensation and benefits package which includes health, life, dental, vision, flexible spending program, long-term disability, family paid-time-off and a 401(k) retirement plan. Our dynamic company culture provides associates with an environment that encourages teamwork, continuous improvement and performance based advancement.
EEO-AAP. Substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.