AccruePartners offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Who our client is:
• Privately-held manufacturing and sales and service organization with over 1600 employees experiencing high growth.
• Financially healthy, solid company and very well established.
• Locations throughout the Southeast US.
• Highly diversified divisions.
• Top notch leadership and vision with an outstanding reputation in Charlotte and in their industry.
The role you will play:
• Engages in strategic and goal planning processes in order to align HR strategies with the achievement of successful business outcomes.
• Partners with business leaders to create and implement comprehensive people plans aimed at creating a culture that drives accountability, problem-solving, continuous improvement and learning.
• Consults with leaders and guides decision-making in key areas such as succession planning, performance management, coaching, organizational design, data analysis, associate engagement, total rewards and learning/development.
• Collaborates with and manages intersections between talent acquisition, legal, compensation, training, corporate communications etc. to drive value-added partnerships with the business.
• Facilitates the implementation of change management initiatives and partners with business leaders to effectively communicate strategies, goals, values and performance expectations to leaders and associates.
• Understands current staffing gaps as well as future needs and effectively partners with business leaders, talent management and talent acquisition to proactively address them.
• Engages with the talent management team to assist with the development of programs that achieve specific development objectives for associates and leader.
What you have:
• 10+ years as an HR generalist with a trend of increasing responsibility with 5+ years of management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
• Prior experience with acquisitions, due diligence, culture/team integration strongly desired.
• Ability to identify needs and align resources that drive the delivery of successful business outcomes.
• Proven success in managing enterprise-wide projects from start to finish.
• Demonstrated success consulting, coaching and influencing leaders at all levels of the organization.
• Professional curiosity with a focus on building solid business acumen.
• Courage and confidence to challenge the status quo.
Preferred qualifications and certifications
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources.
• HR Certification preferred.
What this role offers you:
• A chance to lead a world-class treasury team in a high growth, business.
• Lead strategic initiatives that will have a company-wide impact over the coming years.
• Competitive salary and benefits (401k match, Health, Dental, Vision).
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.