Real Estate Operations Director
OfferPad is the leading tech-enabled direct home buyer and seller. OfferPad’s on-demand technology platform is revolutionizing the industry with an innovative end-to-end real estate solution. The company empowers the consumer with choice, convenience and certainty and eliminates the stress and unpredictability associated with the traditional real estate process. OfferPad also works with real estate agents, homebuilders and other real estate technology companies, including Zillow, to provide homeowners with more options to buy and sell their homes. Founded in 2015, the company’s leadership team has decades of real estate experience and has collectively purchased, renovated, rented or sold more than 100,000 homes. OfferPad is a privately held company headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona and currently operates in Atlanta, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Phoenix and Salt Lake City, with additional cities being added in the coming months.
If you have true love and passion for real estate, technology and serving homeowners by contributing to something that is larger than you, then we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community. You will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for partners, not employees who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, own your decisions and results and practice transparent communication. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we are excited to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
• Manage all market inventory to ensure they move through the process within time guidelines.
• Work with Acquisitions, Renovations, Buyer Direct and Dispositions teams to ensure the market is operating effectively.
• Monitor key KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and work with market department heads to solve the root cause.
• Monitor active inventory showing and offer volume.
• Manage inventory to meet ROI, Time and Volume Goals.
• Prepare BPO’s and set listing price on new listings.
• Create strategy (marketing/renovation/pricing) for non-performing inventory.
• Review drive reports and identify and resolve property-level issues.
• Conduct property inspections on a regular basis to ensure homes are in good marketable condition.
• Focus on identifying inefficiencies and reducing timelines.
• Cultivates OfferPad vision and culture.
• Serves as POC for other HQ business functions (i.e., Marketing/PR, People Operations, IT, Finance, etc).
What your day looks like
• You are the driving force for OfferPad succeeding in your market: Focusing on finding inefficiencies and reducing timelines. represent your market to our HQ in Gilbert, AZ and other offices.
• Collaborate and partner with HQ Departmental Leadership to ensure objectives are met.
• Own our performance metrics in your selected market: you’ll monitor key metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and dig into root causes to understand and address emerging trends.
• Facilitate communications between your market and HQ; you’ll update the company on performance in your market and make sure your team is up to speed on everything we’re working on nationally.
• Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the office.
Who you are:
• A strong people leader with the ability to motivate.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
• A creative problem solver, with a proven track record of thinking “outside the box” to solve complicated and multi-faceted problems.
• A strong and structured communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Willing to roll up your sleeves and do “whatever it takes”.
• Hungry and energetic to hit ambitious goals.
• Customer-centric. You care deeply about every customer interaction and the experience of all buyers and sellers.
• Willing to travel up to about 10% of the time.
What you have:
• At least 7+ years of experience in real estate, operations, marketing or general management.
• Thorough understanding of local real estate market including supply and demand, pricing, housing and renovation trends.
• Experience leading a cross-functional team, including working closely with operators.
OfferPad is an EOE, AA/M/F/IWD/protected veterans.