Creative Services Digital Designer
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things.
AXA, a premier provider of annuity and life insurance products, is seeking a dynamic Digital Designer to join our Internal Creative Agency. The incumbent of this role will be responsible for concepting, design and execution of effective on-brand and on-strategy, creative for a range of digital assets. The Digital Designer will report to the Internal Agency Director and will work closely with the Digital Marketing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing creative concepts for integrated campaigns that work across multiple channels including digital, social, print and video.
• Designing and executing assets, presenting concepts, managing projects and delivering creative materials on time, in brand and within designated budget.
• Designing web pages, animated gifs, product infographics, web icons, email promotional creative, social media graphics and static and rich banner ads.
• Managing and producing digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translating wireframes from UX team into simple, easy-to-use user interfaces.
• Translating product positioning, existing research and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Working with the Digital Marketing team to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility and web standards.
• Ensuring consistency of brand and creative across all customer touch points.
You will be valued for your
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house agency.
• In-depth digital design capabilities and graphic design experience.
• Strong illustrative skills including development of illustrations, icons and infographics.
• Strong production skills: complete understanding of Mac platform and all Mac-based software applications. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Strong portfolio of design work, featuring solutions to business challenges through effective design.
• Print design background a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to present concepts and collaborate with internal teams.
• Expertise in web marketing/web design and development principles.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Experience in advertising design.
• Understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structure.
• Strong work ethic, personal accountability, attention to detail and time management.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy. As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees. AXA participates in the E-Verify program. In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.