Vice President of Global Sales
As a member of the InVue Executive Leadership Team you will lead the global sales efforts of the company by building a first-class global sales team that is equipped to penetrate the Top Retailers and OEM’s around the world. Provide on-going communication to the other areas of the company to ensure InVue is positioned as a premium brand offering the industry superior value.
• Develop and execute a global sales strategy and best-in-class methods, including forecasting, partner selection and management and expense allocation that align and meet corporate objectives and revenue growth expectations.
• Ensure established B2B sales targets are being achieved in each region and take corrective action where required, including revising strategies, territorial coverage, accountability and other actions required to achieve established targets.
• Provide accurate monthly forecasts and reports to measure performance and results.
• Support and collaborate with the Product Management and Marketing Teams in providing market and product feedback, channel and partner programs, event planning and new product launch.
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
• Provide strong leadership and clear customer-centric direction to a highly engaged inside and outside sales team, including developing and mentoring.
• Define optimal sales force model, infrastructure and account strategies to improve and scale operations.
• Build a culture of accountability and major focus on deal closure.
• Define and monitor the incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
• Ensure business and employee practices are consistent with policies and procedures.
• Will be expected to travel 75% of the time.
• Develop and enhance consistency in partner management.
• Provide leadership, direction and plans for direct versus partner sales strategy.
• Develop plans and processes to improve performance of underperforming countries.
• Improve overall sales performance, improve training and ensure proper sales coverage.
• Work with the other key executives in the company to communicate areas that need support to improve our customer service, product needs and marketing communications.
• Ongoing development of Sales Directors in strategic planning, partner and BDM management.
• BS/BA degree required.
• At least 15 years of B2B Global Sales Management experience.
• Experience working for a US or Europe based organization selling into retail.
• Understanding and extensive knowledge of the world retailers.
• Proven track record of hiring and developing a team of employees and global partners.
• Experience in developing a plan and executing the growth initiative for a multi-country region.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as proven ability to lead global teams.
• Drive, energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to successfully prospect and generate sales.
• Superb relationship building skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Strong beliefs in ownership, accountability, ethics and transparency.
• Thrives in fast-paced environment and proficient at meeting or exceeding aggressive milestones. Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
• Superb leadership and people skills with effective presentation and communication abilities.
• Entrepreneurial, creative and high-energy team player with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking ability and strong sales experience.
• Track record of leading successful global sales teams with a high energy level, accountability and an eagerness to improve.