Director of CRM & Loyalty Marketing
Krispy Kreme is seeking an energetic, experienced Director of CRM and Loyalty Marketing to grow our relationship marketing capabilities, create relevant and personalized communications and engagement with customers and drive incremental growth to the business. The individual in this high-visibility and high impact position will be a Subject Matter Expert who can develop and execute plans that help transform the way Krispy Kreme relates to its customer base, while also acting as both teacher and advocate for best-in-class lifecycle-based, one-to-one marketing. This role is responsible for monitoring and managing the overall health of the Krispy Kreme Rewards program and is the key marketing owner of the Loyalty member and B2C customer database. In addition to having deep proficiency in Loyalty and CRM marketing, the successful candidate will be a true cross-functional player who partners closely with Retail Operations, Business Insights, Marketing, Training and Technology colleagues.
• Lead the strategy, development and execution of omnichannel Loyalty marketing and CRM initiatives to optimize acquisition, retention, win-back, personalization and promotional strategies.
• Oversee the development, execution and analysis of Loyalty campaigns, including offer management and communication, member segmentation, behavior-based and triggered messaging and performance analysis.
• Analyze customer data, defining actionable segments and creating targeted lifetime value/customer life-cycle engagement campaigns and programs.
• Use data-backed measurement and analysis to constantly test, refine and scale campaigns.
• Partner with digital counterparts to develop engaging digital communication to convert and retain qualified customers through Krispy Kreme’s social networks and email lists.
• Work closely with marketing colleagues to integrate Loyalty seamlessly into a single cohesive marketing and activation calendar.
• Identify usability and feature enhancements to Krispy Kreme’s Rewards consumer touchpoints (e.g. web, app, in-store) and work with Digital and IT teams to evaluate ROI and phased feature/functionality implementation roadmap.
• Work with Company Shop and Franchise Operations to vet and communicate Loyalty programs and offers, providing business and customer relationship rationale and ROI expectations.
• Monitor competitor CRM and Loyalty programs, testing and adopting best practices to continuously improve program performance and value.
• Partner with Training and Operations to implement Loyalty program and support executional excellence at Team Member level.
• Bachelor’s degree, with advanced degree a plus.
• 8+ years of CRM and/or Loyalty marketing experience in a QSR or retail business, particularly multi-channel.
• Experience with digital deployment of Loyalty programs.
• Well versed in CRM and Loyalty Marketing lexicon and KPIs.
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity.
• Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control.
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
• Contact strategy development and execution preferred.
Other desirable skills and experience
• Strong ability to manage simultaneous project streams.
• Thrives in fast-paced, evolving company environment.
• Innovative thinker who looks beyond immediate competitive set for inspiration and ideas.
• Hands-on experience working with CRM tool.
• Experience with Look-Alike Customer Modeling.