• Collaborate with and support creative team and copywriter, position reports to Creative Director.
• Consistently design and produce ideas and execute at the highest level.
• Attend and take part in insights, strategy and brainstorming sessions.
• Use strategy-based “single strand” thinking that integrates across consumer touch points, mediums and tactics.
• Stay abreast of newest trends in design related to brand identity, packaging, retail/shopper marketing and advertising.
• Use your experience to understand and sometimes challenge the parameters of the project.
• Help shape project budget and timeline parameters.
• Obtain estimates and coordinate production for print, photography, video, radio and digital.
• Skillfully present work by advocating the agency point-of-view.
• Stay organized and follow existing agency protocols.
• Autonomously manage assigned projects and/or clients.
• Provide regular, accurate project status information to creative director and account lead.
• Professionally, confidently—fiercely—represent the agency in front of clients, online and at industry events.
• Share experiences, knowledge, advice and ideas through occasional blog and social posts.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in graphic design.
• Strong portfolio, including brand identity and packaging.
• 3+ years experience as a professional designer or art director.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Show proficiency to work across multiple design phases, from concept to execution.
• Show proficiency to apply brand thinking and design across multiple mediums.
• Exceptional computer skills. Macintosh operating platform a must.
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign/Sketch App knowledge is a plus).
• Proficiency in Google Apps, WordPress, Keynote, Microsoft Office.
• Ability to learn latest applications and design methods.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing and producing tactics.
• Show a passion for design as it relates to business cases and strategy.
Email the following to Megan Heiliger, at firstname.lastname@example.org; cover letter (in-line or PDF attachment) plus LinkedIn profile or resume (PDF attachment).