Catering Account Executive
Best Impressions Caterers is an award-winning, premier caterer in the Charlotte region with a nearly 30-year history of excellence having been in business since 1989. Our operation is headquartered in a state of the art, 24,000 square foot facility in Historic South End. Best Impressions Caterers provides culinary services for a wide range of discerning corporate, philanthropic and social events. In addition, we operate a portfolio of venues that include: Byron’s South End, The Terrace at Cedar Hill, The Barrel Room at Triple C and Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. As a proud member of Leading Caterers of America, Best Impressions strives to maintain the reputation of being the industry leader in the Carolinas. We are a team of enthusiastic, hard-working, energetic and talented culinary professionals.
This position combines sales and event management and requires the candidate be a self-motivated, driven individual with excellent communication, sales and management skills. A strong passion for staying ahead of culinary trends is a must. The individual should also be creative and detail-oriented. You would need to have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, identify priorities in work assignments and complete work in a fast-paced, high volume, team environment. This is a full-time position with routine weekly office hours, tied with an expectation for managing 24-30 weekend events throughout the year.
• Phone and email contact with clients during the sales process.
• Creating menus and proposals, including furnishings, draping, lighting and decor.
• Executing client tastings.
• On-site event management (including 24-30 evenings/weekends).
• Research new leads.
• Maintain existing client relationships and venue site visits.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 3 years experience in catering and/or hospitality management.
• Superior organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Office.
• Strong problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
• Salary is highly competitive and is based on experience and skillset.
• Company-matching retirement program and healthcare.
• Paid vacation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best Impressions Caterers would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.