Digital and Social Communications Specialist
Party Reflections, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has served both North and South Carolina since 1958. With locations in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC and Columbia, SC, we provide quality rental equipment and excellent customer service for clients planning social, sporting, non-profit and corporate events.
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Digital & Social Communications Specialist will provide coordinated marketing services for Party Reflections including electronic and print media while maintaining brand consistency for both external and internal communication.
• Implement social media strategy for company while maximizing existing social strategies and editorial calendar.
• Assist with writing and editing of content for internal and external marketing materials including social media posts, blog posts, product launch materials and company achievements.
• Assist with digital content management.
• Stay up to date on company produced events and serve as main internal point of contact for social media content from all location specific point persons.
• Develop and implement processes to access professional photographs of events in which we are the rental partner in each market and make accessible for internal and external use.
• Manage inventory of promotional products at each company location and work with Marketing Director to reorder and restock each location.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
• At least 1 year of experience in marketing or communication in a corporate environment required.
• Must possess advanced skills in MS Office Suite as well as social media applications.
• Excellent professional oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and productively and prioritize multiple projects.
• Flexible and willing to take on new tasks and initiatives.
• Event Rental industry experience a plus.