Senior Content Strategist
• Collaborate with digital marketing, SEO analysts and designers to develop content strategies and tactics.
• Create detailed plans for content creation to target key customer personas including publication schedules, editorial calendars, topic generation and messaging themes.
• Audit existing content to recommend tactics for improvement.
• Write and edit targeted content for landing pages, blogs, customer case studies, email, social media advertising, display advertising and offline campaign pieces as needed.
Skills we are looking for:
• Passionate and experienced within the ecommerce landscape, data and analytics.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Proven ability to lead projects from concept to execution.
• Knowledge of digital content including SEO, social media, content marketing, website and mobile.
• Ability to translate a strategy or goal into a performance-driving creative strategy.
• Ability to set and manage deadlines and work with other team members to meet your goals.
• Ability to conceptualize and collaborate with design, paid media and data team.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• 3+ years’ experience, preferably in copywriting, marketing or digital strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English or Journalism.
• A positive attitude, team player and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
Email Carmen Vadini directly at email@example.com.