Senior Account Executive (New Business – Mortgage)
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve helped over 30 million people in the home buying process, while becoming a household name (our brand recognition rivals Bank of America and Wells Fargo).
Through our other companies: LendingTree Autos, LendingTree Education, LendingTree Home Pros, we serve as an indispensable ally for consumers who are looking to comparison shop for loans, home improvement, insurance, educational institutions and autos. We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re on a tear. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place!
This position is responsible for selling Lenders the LendingTree suite of outbound and inbound lead products. This is a true hunter position that will require heavy prospecting, consultative selling and excellent closing skills. We are looking for a superstar who has a track record of being in the top 5% of their current and previous employers. Highly competitive compensation package. We only want top performers to apply that can validate their results.
• Hunt and prospect to find decision makers within a defined target list.
• Develop, direct and negotiate customer sales agreements. Conduct business meetings with lenders’ leadership to pursue new profitable business opportunities and product developments and to increase market share.
• Provide training to lenders in regards to LendingTree policy, procedures, products, programs and technology.
• Consult with lender to improve their success and minimize their margin per closed loan.
• Responsible for setting up filters and capacity within the Canopy system to ensure a smooth implementation.
• Respond to inbound lead requests from lenders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or a business related field.
• Track record of sales success in mortgage space.
• Results driven with outstanding follow up and follow through.
• Excellent time management skills, self sufficient and able to work with indirect supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate adaptability and inspire trust.
• Ability to build and leverage networks and relationships internally and externally.
• Ability to confront problems promptly and act decisively.
• Exhibit sound judgment and integrity.
• Proficient PC Skills. Must demonstrate ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, use Word and Excel.
• Must be organized with outstanding time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate superior problem solving and decision making skills.
• Must be a team player and adaptable to changing environment.
Want to wear shorts and comfy shoes to work? No problem. Our clothes are casual, but our work ethic is anything but. Every one of us is expected to challenge the status quo, to have an opinion and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals… then we have some fun. We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just GET STUFF DONE.