MapAnything is currently seeking motivated, ambitious people to join our sales team. Small, Medium Business – SMB Account Executives will generate sales through a combination of inbound and outbound lead generating activities. The SMB Account Executive will be responsible for seeking and qualifying leads and leading informative demonstrations of MapAnything software products and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a full-lifecycle sales process, prospecting customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.
• Identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
• Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through product demonstrations and presentations.
• Manage accounts and contacts within Salesforce.com through the entire sales lifecycle.
• Respond to customer inquiries and requests.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities.
• 2-3 years of technology-based inside sales experience.
• B2B experience in the SMB Software/SaaS environment preferred.
• Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com.
• Proven track record of consistently delivering at and above quota.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred.
MapAnything, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, appearance, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, carrier status, marital status, veteran status or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.