iWarehouse Project Coordinator (HIRED)
This position will work to promote Carolina Handling internally and externally working closely with Sales and Operations functions. The iWarehouse Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical projects that may impact multiple departments, systems or work-flows. May coordinate straightforward projects independently or (seek assistance from) Department Managers with components of large-scale projects. Assist Department Managers and/or other technical staff, with day-to-day project administration. This position will also be responsible for the investigation and selection of new suppliers as required supporting the continued growth of the product line.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in project plan and specification analysis to provide clear, documentable and coordinated project steps.
• Support Site Surveys administratively prior to all projects, complete and review all related paperwork to the project, including but not limited to, selection of vendor for supply of hardware and parts, reviewing sales orders for accuracy of Bill of Materials (i.e., monitors, parts, etc.), partnering with Fleet Assurance for system issue resolution and initiating and finalizing S207 and warranty requirements with Quality Assurance.
• Document and track status of all projects including additions, changes and completion and (quarterback communications between all parties.) ensure all parties are communicating.
• Maintain Master Schedule of all installations and requirements.
• Serve as meeting coordinator for all iWarehouse and related projects to include planning, coordinating, participating, documenting and chairing meetings.
• Liaise with other departments and external sources as needed to address project issues, coordinate implementation schedules, work orders and ensure appropriate personnel and review billing rates (and assure payment).
• Coordinate with Raymond, other vendor personnel during initial site-related activity and assume as the lead role for final project management schedule and implementation of system(s).
• Understand and perform document control functions in accordance with on-site policies and procedures.
• Research and recommend solutions to project administration issues, including conflicts, interferences and errors/omissions.
Carolina Handling, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. No information on the application is intended to obtain information to be used for such discrimination.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.