AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Global company with a 100+ year history of growth and success.
• US Headquarters based in the Charlotte area.
• Industry leader servicing a diverse market base, creating very stable organization.
• Tremendous growth trajectory over the past 5 years.
What this company will offer you:
• Springboard opportunity with strong career path.
• Excellent management team willing to train and mentor.
• Ability to make a personal impact on the direction of the organization.
• Hands-on experience working with and developing cutting-edge products.
• Manage and direct the Logistics, Purchasing and Planning Departments to ensure all Company policies are adhered to and that all Company objectives are met.
• Establish and maintain pull-demand replenishment inventory systems.
• Ensure the workload in all areas is equitably allocated to ensure all customers receive timely service.
• Responsible for all yearly contract negotiations
• Obtain quotes for material to be purchased.
• Continually drive cost reduction efforts.
• Generate and review all Purchase Orders for completeness and accuracy.
• Ensure timely receipt of all purchased and leased items.
• Ensure quick processing of RMAs to suppliers.
• Maintain qualified supplier base.
• Document and maintain Purchasing procedures per ISO Documentation Manual.
• Initiate and perform key supplier visits on a regular basis.
• Reconcile pricing issues – actual vs. standard cost – with Finance on a routine basis to ensure proper costs are being utilized.
• Ability to travel 25% of the time.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5-7 years logistics and supply chain experience required.
• Understanding of Microsoft Office and MRP systems. SAP preferred.
• Full comprehension of Bill of Lading, VAT, customs, brokerage and components related to domestic and international freight.
• Strong purchasing background.
• Strong working knowledge of freight and logistics on an international level.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.