NetFoundry is a Tata-incubated startup. We enjoy the resources and backing of Tata Communications, one of the world’s largest telecoms, while moving with the agility and innovation of a startup. You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment as part of a small, agile team based out of Charlotte, NC with 15-20% work related travel.
NetFoundry is looking for an energetic and charismatic Marketing Specialist with a technical background and an entrepreneurial spirit. Supervised by the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is a key contributor through the planning and execution of marketing and communications projects that raise awareness and facilitate lead generation for the NetFoundry brand and platform.
Ideal candidates are creative, highly organized, technically-minded self-starters who are adept at problem solving and tackling new challenges with a positive attitude. NetFoundry’s product and solutions are technically complex, so a technical mind and excellent written and verbal communications skills with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts are a must. Experience in software development or telecommunications is a plus.
• Coordination and execution of campaigns aligned with business goals.
• Cross-functional planning and coordination of marketing efforts.
• Creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
• Contribution to the growth of our web presence to boost brand awareness.
• Support marketing efforts and boost brand awareness through coordination of conferences and events.
• Maintain a strong brand presence through social media.
• Monitor ROI and KPIs.
• Additional marketing tasks as required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology-oriented discipline.
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager.
• A high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance.
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for writing.
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape as it relates to digital media, website engagement, analytics and marketing strategy.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, AdWords and WordPress.
• An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
• A willingness to “wear many hats”.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.