Digital Marketing Specialist
NetFoundry is a Tata-incubated startup. We enjoy the resources and backing of Tata Communications, one of the world’s largest telecoms, while moving with the agility and innovation of a startup. You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment as part of a small, agile team based out of Charlotte, NC with 15-20% work-related travel.
NetFoundry is looking for an energetic and charismatic Digital Marketing Specialist with a technical background and an entrepreneurial spirit. Supervised by the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is focused on managing the performance and effectiveness of our online presence. This includes but is not limited to implementing marketing automation (HubSpot), light web development, on-page/organic SEO, traffic growth strategy, design and PPC.
Ideal candidates are creative, highly organized, technically-minded self-starters who are adept at problem-solving and tackling new challenges with a positive attitude. NetFoundry’s product and solutions are technically complex, so a technical mind and excellent written and verbal communications skills with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts are a must. Experience in software development or telecommunications is a plus.
• Perform keyword research, organic search result analysis and reporting.
• Identify areas of optimization for company website, manage implementation.
• Define and test keywords, metadata, mark up, create landing pages and content.
• Link building, backlink auditing and SEO management.
• Implement and manage digital ad campaigns.
• Analyze organic and online marketing results/data and adjust website content accordingly.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams on planning and delivery marketing programs.
• Additional Marketing tasks as required.
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology-oriented discipline.
• Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager.
• A high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance.
• Knowledge of SEO tools, best practices and organic traffic analysis.
• Demonstrated expertise in SEO, Social and Paid Search.
• Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords a plus.
• Proficiency with marketing automation software, HubSpot experience a plus.
• Experience with WordPress and basic HTML.
• Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the digital landscape.
• A willingness to “wear many hats”.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.